Subscribe to Channel: d.pr/fG8c
Free & Pro Tutorials: retutpro.com
Visit our Website:
• Free Photoshop Tutorials: retutpro.com
• Facebook: facebook.com/retutpro
• Twitter: twitter.com/retutpro
• Google+ : d.pr/yisQ
• Pinterest: pinterest.com/retutpro
• Website: manniphoto.com
• Facebook: facebook.com/manniphotography
• Twitter: twitter.com/manniphoto
About This Weeks Tutorial:
In this video tutorial, I will show you how to export your images from Lightroom.
First of we will open Lightroom and browse in the library module. We will then select the files that we want to export and hit the export button. A new export window will appear. We will now run trough all adjustment panels and configure all options for exporting. Once we are done, we will hit the export button once again, and we are done.
Quick reminder: 300 -- DPI for high quality & 72 DPI for web quality.