Three men, three life stories. A Spanish constructor facing bankruptcy, a Senegalese immigrant searching for a new beginning and a 60 years old French cowboy trying to regain his lost masculinity, face life in a desolate land in South Spain: Almeria, a forgotten region formerly known as the setting for major Western-film production. Where the echoes of the Western movies still resonate throughout kilometers of dust and silence.
in co-direction with Pablo Castilla
- Selected for Festival de Cine de Castilla-La Mancha II 2010, Ciudad Real, Spain.
- Selected for International 1001 Documentary Film Festival, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Selected for Filmer à Tout Prix flmfestival 2008, Brussels, Belgium.
- Selected for DOCSDF 2008, International Documentary Festival, Mexico DF, Mexico.
- Selected for Euganes Movie Movement 2008, Este, Italy.
(best international documentary)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?