PyCon Ireland 2011. (Radisson Blu Royal Hotel 2011 - 8th Oct 2011)
Speaker: Paul Barry
What is Erlang? Why it is important? Why should Python programmers learn Erlang? How is Erlang different? How is Erlang the same? These and other questions will be answered during this talk, as well as this one: Should Erlang be the new programming language you learn this year?
Link to talk:
- Robert Murphy and Susan Bourke for videoing the talks on Saturday.
- Tim Kersten for providing an extra roving camera on the day.
- Post-Production: Robert Murphy
- All the volunteer session chairs
- And you, who made this conference possible by helping and attending! :-)
More details: python.ie/pycon