This is the first film I made that I ever really liked, in my Super8 class at CU-Boulder. It was made by gluing tissue paper, dirt and thread to clear Super8 leader. The first time it went through the projector, it snapped somewhere in the 'grass', or green thread. I then re-photographed it through a JK printer and added color filters. Finally, while transferring to digital, I found I could make cool light streaks with the camera, so I added those into the final film. What you're seeing here is a sad, compressed version of what the film should be, but I wanted to put it up on Vimeo, I don't know why, I guess I'm a millennial or something.