~ On two wheels through the mountainous regions of Vietnam ~
1. Da Lat (South Vietnam) - by bicycle
(in the car, after the collapse of my bike - 1:11 min.)
2. Near Nha Trang (the following morning) - 1:18 min.
(more about these two days: yives.blogspot.com/2010/01/little-adventure-da-lat-and-ju...
3. Near Sapa (North Vietnam) Through the Mountains by motorbike - 1:50 min.
4. Crossing the creek - 2:48 min., trying to find some "Black Teeth people" on the fields, but I didn't.. (btw, although it's mixed with the scenes at the bridge, both are some kilometres apart).
5. Back on the road, after riding through heavy rains / foggy - 3:06 min.
6. evening at Sapa Market - 3:57 min.
7. credits - 4:25 min.
(+ Sapa food Market)