I have been a composer, performer, and teacher of the Great Highland Bagpipe for over 10 years and in that time have travelled the world playing throughout the United States, Europe and Asia. I have had the pleasure of performing with The Cross Border Orchestra of Ireland, The National Youth Pipe Band of Scotland, and the Galician piper Carlos Núñez. Whilst under 18, I won many of the top solo piping awards at competitions in both Northern Ireland and Scotland such as The Highlands and Islands Young Piper of the Year and The Young Player of the Year.
At senior level, I won the All Ireland Open Piobaireachd in 2010, at which point my piping career was put on hold for a number of years whilst I read Mathematics at Imperial College London. However, I have once again immersed myself in the traditional music that I love and have made a career from my passion.
- Harris Piping: Wedding Bagpiper - A Bagpiper for weddings, funerals, and any other occasion
- Harris Piping: Facebook - Keep up to date with my recent weddings and other activities!
- Harris Piping: Twitter - Keep up to date with my recent weddings and other activities!
- Harris Piping: SoundCloud - Some recordings to give you ideas for tune selection.
- Harris Piping: Google+ - Keep up to date with my recent weddings and other activities!