Human Progress

Joined
Europe

User Stats

Profile Images

User Bio

In recent years I have developed a strong affinity and awareness regarding Human Progress and the conviction that 'intelligent' social webs can (should) have a mayor contribution to this - not just for making "friends" (and showing how "popular" and "cool" you are) or professional networking (something alike, at another level). I consider the internet to be the collective human knowledge and consciousness and, as such, it has (should play) a significant role in collective progress towards a better society and humanity.

External Links

  • Human Progress - Focusing on all that we, humans, collectively can be, once we solve the problems the selfish ruling elite of 1% is causing to the other 99%, which includes all of nature and the planet as a whole.
  • Independency Project - To allow for any collective development of mankind, first we need to liberate ourselves from the oppressive, dictatorial dominance of "the Markets", being the single most important step, the full eradication of Tax Havens.

Following

  1. lost people films
  2. Jason Silva
  3. anonspain
  4. Crackin Films
  5. ATTAC.TV
  6. Steve Cutts

Recently Uploaded

Human Progress does not have any videos yet.

Recent Activity