• A camera assistant/operator with skills across a broad spectrum of broadcast disciplines.
• A background as a camera assistant has created a wide knowledge of professional working practices and a hard working respectful attitude within a production crew.
• A versatile worker that combines strong technical knowledge with an artistic eye and a strong work ethic to offer consistent results.
• An experienced editor with knowledge of how to build a sequence through creative camera work.
• A practical, problem solving mindset that leads to efficient and reliable working practices.
• A team player who enjoys working with all crews large or small on projects as diverse as a three person documentary crew or a three hundred person outside broadcast production unit.