I'm Jen, an award-winning filmmaker, producer. Currently, I sit on the Board of Women in Film and Television Florida, as well as on several committees for Film Florida. In the recent past, I co-produced a television program called "Indie Cinema Showcase," a 30 minute television program about Florida filmmakers, actors, crew and their works. In my spare time, I am a guest writer and Multimedia Producer for the award-winning blog, "Central Florida Top 5." I am the Social Media Chairperson for two of Florida's largest American Cancer Society events; Relay For Life of Hunter's Creek and Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Orlando. I also volunteer my Social Media skill for Ellen's Walk with the Angels, part of Libby'sLegacy.org.
Catch the latest episodes of Indie Cinema Showcase nightly on OrangeTV! Check out our website indiecinemashowcase.com to submit your Florida made films, ask for a set visit or invite us to your film's premiere! Also, if you are local and want to see your film on the big screen, stop by Enzian Theater for our monthly FilmSlam event. For more information or how to submit your film, visit enzian.org/films/filmslam. Please help support local art!
Volunteering is a huge part of my life, and it should be part of yours too. Please consider volunteering your time at your local American Cancer Society, or in your community at a local Food Bank or Homeless shelter. Find out where you can volunteer in Orlando at onebrickorlando.org, or in your area at createthegood.org.
- #Wearables4good - Sharing great communities, people & organizations through tech and wearables!
- Central Florida Top 5 - Award-winning Central Florida Events Blog
- Official Twitter - Follow my adventures on Twitter!
- Official Tumblr
- Relay For Life of Hunter's Creek
- Orlando Strides - Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Metro Orlando
- Ellen's Walk with the Angels - Orlando non-profit assisting Stage IV breast cancer Survivors
- Official Instagram