I'm Jen, an award-winning filmmaker and multimedia producer. I am also the Managing Editor of Central Florida Top 5, one of Central Florida's oldest, most trusted websites.
I am very active in the production world, as well as on social media. I sit on the Board of Women in Film and Television Florida, as well as on several committees for Film Florida. In the recent past, I co-produced a television program called "Indie Cinema Showcase," a 30 minute television broadcast about Florida filmmakers, actors, crew and their works.
In my spare time, I am the Social Media Lead/Strategist for two of Florida's largest American Cancer Society events; Relay For Life of Hunter's Creek and Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Orlando. Additionally, I assist with Ellen's Walk with the Angels (part of Libby'sLegacy.org), Orlando Tech Association, Enzian's monthly FilmSlam, as well as many other local and national social media and online sites.
Volunteering is a huge part of my life, and it should be part of yours too. Please consider volunteering your time at your local American Cancer Society, or in your community at a local Food Bank or Homeless shelter. Find out where you can volunteer in Orlando at onebrickorlando.org, or in your area at createthegood.org.
- #Wearables4good - Sharing great communities, people & organizations through tech and wearables!
- Central Florida Top 5 - One of Central Florida's oldest, most trusted websites
- Official Twitter - Follow my adventures on Twitter!
- Official Tumblr
- Relay For Life of Hunter's Creek
- Orlando Strides - Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Metro Orlando
- Ellen's Walk with the Angels - Orlando non-profit assisting Stage IV breast cancer Survivors
- Official Instagram