Jorge Barros is an artist in the making, having concluded a 4-years-length graduation in Digital Arts and Multimedia in 2009, which taught him how to create:
- simple websites using html and php using Dreamweaver;
- video post-production with After Effects and Premiere;
- photo manipulation and graphic design with Photoshop;
- vectorize images using Illustrator;
- 3D modeling, lighting and texturing using Maya.
In July 2011, he concluded a 2-years-length Masters' Degree in Sound and Image, with Specialization in Animation by Computer at Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
He's currently working at Bigmoon Interactive Studios as a 3D Artist