Vimeo is looking for extraordinary people to join our team.
We spend our days building a product we love for a growing community of millions. And eating lots of free snacks.
Vimeo is a video-sharing community for original creative work and the people who create it. What started with a few filmmaker friends in 2004 now reaches 90+ million people around the world every month.
It’s our mission to help people share what they make, whether they’re grizzled old pros or have never heard of a camera before. We do it by nurturing the most vibrant, constructive, respectful community around. But don’t take our word for it:
“Vimeo is the handsomest company in the world.”—Our Moms
Why We Work Here
We’re a bunch of buds who get together each day to make something we all use and love; it just so happens that thing is a fast-growing company and one of the largest video communities in the world. Many of us started as Vimeo users before we got jobs here (Mark Wahlberg would play us in a movie). When we all pile into a big room to watch the month’s Staff Picks, it’s easy to remember why we do this.
Why you’ll love it here
- Ample paid time off so you can take that vacation you deserve.
- A 401k plan with company matching (retirement, here you come!)
- Flexible work arrangements to accommodate your ever-busier life.
- Enough free snacks and drinks to make your dentist nervous.
- An annual company outing that people actually want to attend.
- Legitimately great medical and dental coverage.
- Company matching for charitable contributions.
- A work environment so fun and casual we hesitate to call it “work.”
- Tuition reimbursement so you never have to stop learning.
Community / Customer Support
Design / User Experience
Don’t see the right job?Join Vimeo’s Talent Network
New York, New York