Artist, Author, Blogger and Full Time Mom- enchanted, stymied and intrigued by the dance of the ordinary in every day living. Posting about it on my site, laundrylinedivine.com. I am currently hosting a Blog Series called ‘Out of the Mouths of Babes’ at outofthemouthsofbabes.org/. I grew up in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and now I live in the mountains of western Massachusetts. I love to ice skate and swim.
- Laundry Line Divine - Where I hang my writing, art and wonderment out to share
- FeMail Art - Mail art collaboration with Karen Arp-Sandel
- Out of the Mouths of Babes - Women tell their stories about mothering and creativity.
- Flickr and me - photos of my life and art and life and art
- Twitter and me - I tweet about mothering, culture, art, poetry, inspirations from wherever I find them. Ordinary and extraordinary.
- An Anthology of Babes - This anthology features 36 women giving motherhood a voice. Order yours today!