The Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado at Boulder is a leader in our category. Our curriculum, our teaching, and our commitment to our students, continues to innovate and grow. We are building the future of business education, and are not restricted by the traditional approach. We not only ground our students in the fundamentals of business, but also expose them to the topics and issues that are shaping the next wave of progress. We nurture the core critical thinking skills needed to revolutionize any industry and to adapt to our constantly changing world.
The Leeds School is recognized for developing knowledge that changes the game. Our research makes a difference because we look at all areas of business, we utilize the full resources of the University of Colorado, and we constantly strive to be on the cutting edge.
Founded in 1906, the Leeds School is one of the oldest business schools in the U.S. and has an extensive history of enhancing the business community by:
• Providing interns, student consulting teams, and business graduates to the global business community.
• Attracting outstanding faculty who create new business knowledge through research.
• Now offering a two year evening MBA program specifically designed for working professionals.
• Establishing excellence in areas that guide the practice of business including entrepreneurship, real estate, social responsibility and sustainability.
• Educating managers and executives through Executive Education programs.