LivingVertical is an adventure media collective committed to changing the public perception of diabetes through adventures in the vertical world. Founded in 2011 around the creation of Project365, LivingVertical has grown to include five members who each share in the struggle of Type 1 Diabetes and are all represented in the work that we do.
Steve Richert (founder)
(see below for individual pages)
- LivingVertical homepage - Our website is home to the Diabeticast, a growing podcast about adventuring with diabetes, a blog and a collection of our stories that go behind the scenes of our advocacy and adventure. Prints from our expeditions are also available for sale.
- Blake McCord - Blake's portfolio
- Matt Spohn - Matt's climbing gym!
- Jeffrey Lash - Jeffrey's photography
- Martin Fuhrer - Martin's Photography and Software design