This is the Vimeo account for the Learning Technology and Innovation team of the London School of Economics. Here you will find a selection of work from across various of our projects.
Among them, you will find archival material from the Visual Rhetoric project which ran until 2014. This was a knowledge exchange project which brought together designers and researchers from the social sciences, arts and humanities. The Visual Rhetoric teams included design students from London College of Communication, University of the Arts and researchers (PhD students, research and academic staff) from the London School of Economics, who together explored the intersections between design and social research. The project sought to explore how bringing together the social sciences, art and design might yield new ways of thinking and knowing, new ways to communicate social research to different audiences, and in a way that invites dialogue, influences policy and generates economic and social value.
- LCC-LSE Visual Rhetoric Project - Homepage for the Visual Rhetoric project which finished in 2014.
- NetworkED Seminars - A seminar series organised by LSE's Learning Technology & Innovation team (LTI). The series invites speakers from education, computing and related fields to discuss how technology is shaping the world of education.
- LTI on Twitter - Regular tweets, service updates, training and events news, musings.
- LTI Blog - Longer form writings on educational technology, digital pedagogies and projects.
- LTI YouTube - Event recordings, NetworkED seminar series, innovator profiles, project highlights.