With the creative expectations and technical demands of getting your show through online and ready for air, it is ever important to have a finishing editor with both an artists’ eye and technicians’ experience.
Mike works collaboratively with clients to bring their creative vision to the screen, or he can work independently to create an original look that clients love. And with his 20 years experience in the post industry, Mike can quickly identify and solve any technical problems that arise when finishing a show.
As an Emmy and Telly award winning editor and colorist, he has lent his creative vision to television, music videos, commercials and films. His clients include Anheuser-Busch, Disney, Lexus, Citibank, Ralston Purina, Red Bull, the WNBA, Linkin Park, The St. Louis Cardinals and The United States Marines. His unique visual style has been featured on NBC, CBS, Showtime, Comedy Central, MTV, Discovery, NatGeo, A&E, VH1 and the screens at Carnegie Hall.
Today, Mike is one of the industry's 'go to' guys for color grading and online editing. With Mike in the chair, you can be completely confident that your show will look great and be error free. His creativity, speed and attention to detail will keep your clients coming back again and again.
A gorgeous show that passes QC the first time. What else could you want?!
• 12 Years Online/Color Grading
• 24 Years Editing
• DaVinci Resolve
• Avid Symphony
• First Class Client Relations
• Error-Free Mastering and Delivery
• Tape & Data Workflows
• Adobe Photoshop & After Effects
• Expert help navigating file formats, frame rates, color spaces, conversions, transcodes, VTRs, codecs, tape workflows, data workflows, editorial, conforming, online, color correction, color grading, mattes, masks, LUTs, OMFs, AAFs, EDLs, XMLs, and more.
Finishing Editor | Colorist
- Mike Wolf Post - Color Grading • Online Editing • Digital Mastering