I have been working for about 5 years now.as a freelance Production Assistant/Secretary and more recently as a Production Co-ordinator
• I-Visas, ESTAs, Filming Permits, Fixers, Crewing Up, Camera/lighting Hire, Travel Co-ordinator, Call Sheets, Risk Assessments, Production Schedules, Booking Taxis and Couriers, Carnets, Petty Cash, Float Reconciliations, POs, Production Bibles, Unit Lists, Location scout; etc.
• Experience filming in Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Lithuania, Netherlands, Belgium, UK, Morocco, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Paraguay, Argentina, USA - LA/NYC/Portland/Seattle/Las Vegas/Charlotte/ Philadelphia, Florida , South Africa, Australia, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam and Hong Kong.
• On Location: Co-ordinating Runners; Catering co-ordinator for actors and crew.
• Front House, Production research, props research, audience research and cast research
• Organized, hard working, multi-skilled, attention to detail, enthusiastic, motivated, persistent, responsible proactive person and I have always a smile on my face when faced with challenges!
• Work in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, InDesign, PC and Mac Literate, Pages, Basic Final Draft Skills
• Own Equipment: Mac Book pro, Canon Power Shot 12 MP, Epson Stylus Printer, Portable Polaroid Printer;