National Deaf Children's Society is the national charity dedicated to creating a world without barriers for deaf children and young people.
We represents the interests and campaigns for the rights of all deaf children and young people from birth until they reach independence.
We believe that the family is the most important influence on a deaf child’s development. We are here for children and young people, parents, carers, siblings, professionals and anyone who wants support and information regarding deafness.
- www.ndcs.org.uk - This is the website for the National Deaf Childrens Society
- The Buzz website - Two websites for deaf children and young people aged 8 - 18 years
- Deaf Child Worldwide - Our international arm dedicated to enabling deaf children to overcome poverty and isolation.
- NDCS Challenges - The sponsorship money raised from these challenges will directly support the work of NDCS
- NDCS Facebook Page - Here's our Facebook page, enjoy!
- NDCS Twitter - Here's our Twitter account, enjoy!
- YouTube - Check out our YouTube channel
- Pinterest - Happy pinning!