Pervoe Kino Creative Association was established in 2000 by two filmmakers - director of documentary films Eugeny Grigoriev and director of photography Artiom Polosaty. Within eight years we managed to produce 8 feature-length documentaries awarded at many festivals.
In 2009 new people joined the team and the association transformed into RUSSIAN DOCUMENTARY HOUSE.
Our main aims and activities are:
- to produce feature-length documentaries
- to produce documentaries for Russian and European TV channels
- to create platform of discussion and collaboration for Russian and European filmmakers
- to develop cross-cultural audiovisual projects
- to support projects based on documentary material in other art forms like theater, photography, contemporary art
- to discover new film talents
- to stimulate Russian documentary scene.