More then 10 years of fast paced, high energy, multi-platform freelance experience.
• 2D Digital Character Design and Animation.
• Classically trained animator in traditional 2D and 3D digital animation.
• In-depth understanding of Adobe Flash, Photoshop, AfterEffects and most of the Adobe suite.
• Versatile skill set adept at drawing in many styles.
• Team member, team leader and solo artist. I work well either remotely or in-house.
• Excellent communication skills and a thorough understanding of what each project requires.
My design and animation skills bring projects to life. I collaborate with clients to create fun and innovative work for any screen, from cinema to TV to smart phones.
Since Graduating with an honors degree in Fine Art from Middlesex and a Postgraduate Diploma in Character Animation from Central Saint Martins in London I have been enjoying an animated life.
I was born and lived in the Emerald Isle and hence am fully equipped with a daft sense of humour and an Irish accent.
For the past three years my base has been in Playa Del Rey, Los Angeles, California.
Digital Skills: Adobe Flash, Photoshop, After Effects and most of the Adobe suite.
Character design, Environment/background Design, Animation, Storyboarding, Animatics, Illustration, Animated Maps, Logo and Brand Design.
Cartoon Network, BBC TV, HBO, Disney, Jetix, Shadowmachine, Universal, MTV, Channel4, Virgin Records, Nickelodeon, Buster, Duck Studios and Unit9.
Please visit my site to get the full picture: