Oliver Schneider is a photographer born in Saarbrücken in 1971 and is living in Berlin since 2000. He works as a freelance creative-director and designer. Oliver runs Actual Colors May Vary and Local Colors May Vary together with PiB’s founder Julia Schiller.
Oliver studied photography at the FH Dortmund and holds a diploma for fine art photography from the Hochschule für Grafik und Buchkunst Leipzig (Prof. Joachim Brohm).
Oliver approaches the banal with slow attention, letting his subconscious take detours to find magic sensations in the obvious.
- Oliver Schneider Photography - My photography portfolio
- Actual colors may vary - online magazine dedicated to showcasing and promoting distinctive work from an international community of primarily emerging photographers.
- Local Colors May Vary - A series of curated slideshows, combining contemporary fine-art photography with live music by international artists – with the aim of creating a diverse picture of the respective theme (country/city), and promoting the work
- Art/Creative-Direction - Freelance Designer, Art/Creative-Director
- Pie In The Sky - Psychedelic music from all over the world