In 1996, I started The Land of Nod children’s furnishings company in my basement with a childhood friend. In 2000, we partnered with Crate and Barrel and grew into a leading national brand. After 14 incredible years, I left to try my hand at something new again.
The Land of Nod gave me an amazing opportunity to travel the world, meet interesting people and learn about new cultures. It’s no surprise that The Reluctant Trading Experiment is my passport back to foreign lands.
I live in the Chicago suburbs with my wife and three boys. I’m a closet singer-songwriter. And while I don’t actually write about closets, I've only had the guts to play in public a few times.
I’ve yet to write a song about pepper or salt, although I intend to do so in the near future.
- Scott Eirinberg
- ReluctantTrading.com - Extraordinary spices from extraordinary places. Organic Tellicherry Peppercorns from India and hand-harvested sea salt from Iceland.
- Facebook - It's a Facebook page. I think you know what that is.
- Twitter - Twitter page where you can follow my travels and travails.
- YouTube - My YouKnowWhat Page Shhhhhhh!
- Google + - My Google + page.
- Pinterest - Pinterest page
- Instagram - My Instragram page