I am an artist living in Switzerland sharing my time between Engelberg, Zurich, and the world ,
- In a spirit of being *here and now*, i use some Japanese technique of calligraphy for my painting and drawing -
Also involved in digital media, 3D printing, video art and virtual world, I like to define myself as a Cross Media Picture Maker.
Contemporary art has to use all mirrors, techniques, and spread cultural ideas through the big network around the earth.
There is no inferior or depreciated way to perform art, web, TV, digital facility, social network or simple paper, all are pencils and medium of the century.
Exhibitions and study "short list" :
- 1980 - Jeune peinture jeune expression Paris–
- Atelier 74 – Esplanade Beaubourg – Atelier video Jacqueline Dunand -
- Isao Matsushita assistant – Art cloche festival - Galerie du Chardon rue mouffetard Paris-
- Cultural Center Saint Etienne – New york video taxi - video Adriano Maraldi « objets libres »-
- Rue des Thermopyles - Holy land video study – Tokyo video trip - Cultural center Paris-
- Virtual world creation of interactiv process for EU consortium - Tal Museum Engelberg -
- 2012 - Zurich . Art bag 3.0 @ Artecorum - Art to Go @ Interio Dübendorf
- 2013- Exhibiton @ Artecorum Artspace Galery- Zurich 8001 - Vernissage with Suguru Ito @ Sandro Foschi musical tango history concert - Montreux
- 2014- Zurich Contemporary art fair.
- Yoorart - Artwork and more