Composer, music producer, sound engineer and film maker based in London. Rob is a co-owner and director of Strongroom Productions Ltd, a music production company in partnership with EMI Music Publishing that creates high quality production music for film and TV. Former director of AIR and Strongroom studios, and before that a Pro Tools product specialist for Avid Technology. When not glued to a camera or computer Rob plays percussion for the Trans-Siberian March Band.
Rob uses Canon DSLR cameras and has recently dropped Final Cut Pro like a kebab full of hot wasps in favour of Adobe Premiere Pro CC, which he is finding to be much better.
- Strongroom Productions Ltd - A music production company in partnership with EMI production music of which I am a co-owner and director. I recorded, edited and mixed most of the music released by Strongroom Productions
- Trans-Siberian March Band - Balkan brass band for whom I play percussion and engineer / mix and produce music.
- Strongroom - Europe's leading independent music studio, where I worked from 2002 until 2006, when it merged with AIR Studios. I am still based at Strongroom today.
- AIR Studios - One of the worlds finest music studios, where I worked as Director of Business Development from 2006 to 2010
- AIR Post Production - The post division of Air Studios, at which I was MD from 2006 to 2009
- Zombie Cuisine Website - Site for the decidedly dreadful Zombie-Cookery show you will find lurking on my vimeo channel
- Bütone Percussion - A drum making business I run with my freind james, we design and build tuned percussion 'tank drums"