Roy is a writer, blogger, queer activist, equality advocate, and anti-bullying evangelist.
He's a financial analyst by profession, and has been a political meteorologist, gadfly, and world traveler all his life. As a leading expert on lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender, post-war history and American politics, he isn’t afraid to express his opinion and is known for his 'straight talk in a queer world.'
He's worked as an actor, voice-over artist, and singer in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London and Paris.
He currently writes about contemporary social and political issues. You can find his writing at the blog Jive in the  jiveinthe415.com
Education: Rutgers College, Guildford School of Acting
Residence: San Francisco, CA
- Jive in the  - For the best in Gay/LGBT news, information and political commentary, join the conversation at the blog Jive in the .
- Jive in the  LIVE - My tumblr blog.
- Jive in the  Facebook Page - Follow me on Facebook.
- Twitter - Follow me on twitter.
- Google + - Follow me on Google+
- Instagram - Follow me on Instagram
- Youtube Channel - Subscribe to my Youtube channel
- Flickr - Photos
- Canva - Canva portfolio
- Soundcloud - Soundcloud samples