SailFlix is the video distribution arm of TheSailingChannel.TV.
Join our eNewsletter at thesailingchannel.tv/join
Get free video podcasts, news, and discount offers on our videos.
Check out our growing list of titles at vimeo.com/sailflix/vod_pages
TheSailingChannel.TV produces original video content and acquires high quality sailing videos from other producers. Our target audience is the global sailing community. Our videos cover the gear, the people, the skills, and the places that interest cruising sailors.
You can watch our Vimeo On Demand videos on all screens: Computers, Smart Phones, Tablets, and Smart TVs. SailFlix is a great place to build your video sailing library in the cloud while downloading a copy for off-line viewing.
If you run into playback, download, or billing problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need further help or have a question Vimeo can't answer, email email@example.com
You can also purchase video downloads and DVDs at thesailingchannel.tv/store2.
TheSailingChannel.TV distributes to global broadcast and webcast platforms, and co-produces a TV series, "Adventures in Sailing," with WPBT2, Miami for Public Television. See adventuresinsailing.net.
We are seeking PBS sponsors and professionally produced sailing documentaries for inclusion in the series, and general distribution. Please contact us for PBS sponsorship information or if you have a trailer or potential project you want us to distribute.
- TheSailingChannel.TV - Your source for outstanding sailing destination and how-to documentaries.
- Adventures in Sailing - Showcases our Public TV series featuring half-hour versions of sailing documentaries that we distribute.
- Video Podcast - Get free video podcasts from TheSailingChannel.TV
- YouTube - We curate the best sailing videos on YouTube.
- Facebook - Like us and keep in touch.
- Twitter - @TSCTV is our Twitter handle.
- Phunkt - Men's lifestyle channel for Smart TVs.
- StumbleUpon - Our lists of crated sailing videos.