JASON FELMINGHAM – CV
• Over 20 years experience editing, shooting and directing all manner of projects including…
• Documentaries, reality shows, various television series and specials, short films, news and current affairs, corporate videos, music videos and TVC’s.
• Expert in the use of Avid Media Composer and graphics/animation systems such as: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects. Proficient in Final Cut Pro and several other programs. Fully MAC and PC literate.
Colour grading is a strong point.
• Expert in digital delivery ie: compressing video for web, email, DVD… etc.
• Proven ability to work unsupervised and meet tight deadlines with an unwavering commitment to the final product.
• Active contributor to all parts of the production process. This includes consulting for technical requirements, pre and postproduction.
• Multi-skilled. Can be called on to shoot and direct projects. Have often re-written scripts to better fit the stories narrative. Opening titles and Graphic design.
• Can and do liaise with network executives, technical staff and traffic. Thorough understanding of all Network delivery requirements.
• I have trained dozens of people in the use of Avid Media Composer and continually support less experienced editors.
• I can install, set-up and configure edit suites, as well as maintain them technically. This includes system management, troubleshooting and maintenance of Avid Unity and Avid Landshare.
• I'm also a professional photographer and DOP with clients including Glaxo Klein Smith, Orchestra Victoria, Channel 7 Melbourne, Cornerbox, Cordell Jigsaw, The Crusty Demons of Dirt, Julian Burton Burns Trust, Etrace, Leading Edge Events, Rhianna's live tour of Australia, Big Picture, Sham '69, and (of course) many weddings.
Online/Offline Editor, GFX, Special Projects, Opening Titles Designer, Photographer, DOP
Fox Footy Channel.
2013 Santos Tour Down Under
Online Editor Sweet Productions
TVCs: Australian Super, Forty Winks, Super Partners, Worksafe, Cbus, CFMEU, Australian Unity, Industry Super Funds, NSW Nurses Association.
“I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of here NOW!”
ITV2, BBC Studios (2011 & 2012)
Jayco Herald Sun Tour
Worlds Strictest Parents
iTalentcast iPhone App – Gusto Music Studios
Tasmanian Loggers & Tasmanian Protestors - Triple J’s Hack program (Online)
Director, DP, Editor
Blackmores Promotion 30 second spot – The Circle – Network Ten
My Kitchen Rules – 7 Network promos
Young Talent Time auditions - Network Ten
Miele S6 Vacuum Cleaner POS – Ogilvy & Mather (Singapore) - Play Films
The Family – SBS – Shine
Offline/Online, GFX, Content Producer
Crusty Demons Melbourne Grand Prix Show Screens
Orchestra Victoria with Placido Domingo and Katherine Jenkins
& La Boheme at the State Theatre
Crusty Demons Melbourne Grand Prix Show official Photographer
Freelance Senior Offline/Online Editor for Cornerbox Productions.
Search For A Supermodel (7) High Road Low Road (9)
The Hot House (10) The Enforcers (7)
The Club (7) Worlds Best Putter (7 & Foxtel)
The Wedge (10) Celebrity Golf Shootout (9)
10 Years Younger In 10 days (9) When I Grow Up (9)
Comic Relief (7) Zoo Crew (7)
Random Acts Of Kindness (9) Dirty Jobs (9)
Surf Patrol (7) Police Under Fire (7)
Other projects during this period
Produce and edit the video inserts for stadium screens on the Crusty Demons “thirst for Destruction” Tour in 2010. (and official photographer)
Produce and edit the video inserts for stadium screens on Rihanna’s Australian Tour in 2008. (and official photographer)
Editor and official photographer for Glenn Robbins’ “Out Of The Question” (7)
Client: Freehand Productions
Online/offline editor and Avid Unity system administrator on “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy”
Owner/director/editor Liquid Pixels (post production)
Artist Services - The Comedy Channel:
The Big Schmooze, Unreal TV, World Comedy Tour, Totally Full Frontal.
BP, Coles Myer, CAT, Sterling Trucks.
ABC, Seven Network, Digiline.
(I also trained the ABC’s Melbourne editing staff on the “new” Avid systems)
The Miracle Picture Company
(including TVC’s, Corporate, Training, Launch and Sales videos)
General Motors Holden
Isuzu General Motors
Toyota, Shell, Coles, Myer