Sibylle Meder is a filmmaker of fiction and non-fiction projects. In 2014 her feature documentary THE ISLAND BUS, an off-beat community portrait set on the small Greek island of Tilos, premiered to enthusaistic audience response at festivals in Greece and abroad. She is currently working as a co-director on the web documentary series DREAM JOB, produced by NYC-based Catalysta and has recently joined the team of Tola Films for whom she is preparing an interactive cross-media documentary project and feature documentary set on the island of Crete.
She works on documentaries about the things in life that make happy or how people are happy, with a focus on what is interesting and loveable about life - in the hope to stimulate more of it.
- The Island Bus - blog about the documentary The Island Bus (in English)
- Der Inselbus - Blog über den Dokumentarfilm Der Inselbus (auf Deutsch)
- The Island Bus Facebook page
- Sibylle Meder - personal website
- Tola Films - Tola Films, Archanes/Crete
- The Happy Filmmaker - a collection of tools, thoughts and resources to help us be exactly that - happy filmmakers