Steve Campbell ( +44 7785397448.)
Steve is an independent commercials director, on the international circuit, based in the UK. He is experienced at working with production companies and production teams from all over the world: including all of Europe, plus Cape Town, Mumbai, Mauritius, Ghana, Uruguay, Shanghai, and the Middle East.
He works regularly with, and has earned the trust of, some of the world’s biggest blue-chip companies: including Nestle, Kraft, Kimberly-Clark, Kelloggs and Ferrero.
He is uniquely talented at working with children. Language is no barrier for Steve. He has the ability to bring out the best performances, because of his natural exuberance and empathy. He is playful yet exacting. Always on brief, on budget, and to time.
Steve knows how to take US brand campaigns global; for Oreo, he took the winning US campaign execution and brought it to life for the UK, Germany, Holland, Greece, Romania and the Middle East.
He also knows how to develop new executions within an existing campaign format; witness his 5 year campaign for Melitta coffee in Germany; his 3 year campaign for Kinder across Europe.
In the 1990s Steve was the lead UK director on Kelloggs, Dairylea and Huggies; and the number one Director in Italy with the Chicco campaign. He was one of the first UK directors to break into the Middle Eastern market in the year 2005 with Fuchs Oil featuring well known ME comedians; and from that time on has developed his client base across the world.
His award-winning work includes Effies for Melitta,; Kinsale for Kelloggs Shoelaces and the British Television Silver Arrow for Dyslexia.
• Steve started his colourful career as assistant to Vogue photographer Gene Vernier in the working on the Paris fashion catwalk.
• In the 70s he was a freelance photographer working in the “pop and fashion” field, taking pictures of John Lennon, David Bowie and Jimi Hendrix, and working on magazines such as Harpers and Queen.
• In the 80s he directed his own studio managing childrens’ fashion shoots for the UK’s biggest catalogue company; including working with models Baby Spice and the young Naomi Campbell.
• In the 90s he moved into film, and was talent spotted by Graham Rose and John Hackney at Rose Hackney; London’s biggest and best production company.
• Since 2000 Steve has worked on the international circuit; taking briefs direct, or through his agents.
CALL STEVE NOW on + 44 7785 397 448