Stupid Cancer, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, is the largest charity that comprehensively addresses young adult cancer through advocacy, research, support, outreach, awareness, mobile health and social media. Our innovative, award-winning and evidence-based programs and services serve as a global bullhorn to propel the young adult cancer movement forward.
Young adult cancer (age 15-39) is largely unknown in the war on cancer with 72,000 new diagnoses each year. That's one every eight minutes. This is not OK! This neglected group—now millions strong—has limited resources, inadequate support, and, more importantly, a lack of awareness and understanding from the community around them.
- Instapeer - Mobile peer support for cancer patients, survivors and caregivers
- CancerCon - The premier The premier event for the young adult cancer movement
- The Stupid Cancer Show - A multi-award-winning talk radio podcast that has given voice to the young adult cancer movement
- Follow us on Twitter - Click Here
- Like us on Facebook - Click Here
- Stupid Cancer - The largest support community for those affected by young adult cancer