1. Laughter Yoga - The Cornwall Laughter Club - At The Eden Project


    from Paul Terry Added 283 1 0

    What is Laughter Yoga? An explanation of laughter yoga filmed at the Eden Project in Cornwall http://www.edenproject.com with Steve Patterson from Peak Awareness http://www.peakawareness.co.uk and the Cornwall Laughter Club http://www.cornwalllaughterclub.co.uk Check out more of our films at http://collabor8.tv Equipment: Camera: Cannon EOS 550D Running Magic Lantern. Lenses: Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 Super Takumar 55mm F1.8 DSLR-Devices Crane Shotgun Microphone Soundtracks: "Drop of Water In the Ocean" by Broke For Free (brokeforfree.com/) "Sunny Days At the Funny Farm" Audio Jungle Edited in Premier CS5 and After Effects CS5. No colour correction all raw footage with natural ambient light. Filmed & Edited by Paul Terry PTCreative - Web - http://www.paulterry.co.uk Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ThePTcreative

    + More details
    • Curly Steve and The Cornwall Laughter Club presents The Newquay Christmas Laughter Yoga Session


      from Paul Terry Added 39 0 0

      The benefits of Laughter are incredible. Think about it: Laughter makes us feel good. Only 25% of time spent laughing is down to jokes or comedy, the other 75% happens when we’re feeling nervous, unsure about a situation or even sad. This suggests that Laughter is all about stress relief. Cornwall Laughter Club brings laughter into Business, Education, Festivals, Health and Wellbeing organisations (Both ill and well health) and fun sessions around the World. Please check out our website for the incredible benefits and for further information: http://www.cornwalllaughterclub.co.uk http://www.facebook.com/cornwalllaughterclub PTCreative - Web - paulterry.co.uk Facebook - facebook.com/ThePTcreative

      + More details

      What are Tags?


      Tags are keywords that describe videos. For example, a video of your Hawaiian vacation might be tagged with "Hawaii," "beach," "surfing," and "sunburn."