1. Java 8 in the highly distributed world - Oleg Zhurakousky


    from JavaZone Added 207 0 0

    Java 8 is finally here giving us access to a variety of long awaited new features and functionalities. Lambda expressions and Stream API has empowered Java in areas that are of great relevance to…

    + More details
    • I/Opener to the Big I/O - Oleg Zhurakousky


      from JavaZone Added 119 2 0

      There are many mechanisms for storing and processing a collection of data sets so large and complex that we collectively refer to it as Big Data. Using live demos and code we'll show you how…

      + More details
      • Go Beyond "Debug": Wire Tap your App for Knowledge with Hadoop


        from Øredev Conference Added 59 0 0

        Today, application developers devote roughly 80% of their code to persisting roughly 20% of the total data flowing through the applications. The other 80% of the data is "Event Data" that…

        + More details
        • High Speed Continuous & Reliable Data Ingest into Hadoop


          from JavaZone Added 415 5 0

          10M events per second into HDFS, Under a sec query per 20GB of HDFS data. . . All of this and more will be demonstrated live during this talk This talk will explore the area of real-time data ingest…

          + More details
          • Enterprise Integration and Batch Processing on Cloud Foundry


            from JavaZone Added 618 2 0

            Cloud Foundry, the open source PaaS from VMware, and cloud in general, to some extent, provides today's developers with unique opportunities:scale! Unlimited scale! In this talk, Spring Integration…

            + More details

            What are Tags?


            Tags are keywords that describe videos. For example, a video of your Hawaiian vacation might be tagged with "Hawaii," "beach," "surfing," and "sunburn."