1. "Frame of Mind" Tutorial

    20:50

    from Ben Boutwell Added 32.4K 616 46

    A brief look into how it was done. Applications used: After Effects Mocha Original video: https://vimeo.com/38940289

    + More details
    • Doritos Superbowl Party Reactions

      02:14

      from Ben Boutwell Added 4,241 7 2

      GoPro footage of everyone's reaction when Doritos aired our "Time Machine" spot!

      + More details
      • Demo Reel 2015

        01:40

        from Ben Boutwell Added 1,216 29 6

        Ben Boutwell Demo Reel 2015 enjoy!

        + More details
        • Abbey and Ben

          04:02

          from Ben Boutwell Added 932 5 0

          Our Wedding video. Contains footage from our Wedding, Honeymoon and Childhood. Thanks to Steven Worster and Phillip Brooks for shooting the wedding footage. Music: "Us Against the World" Coldplay

          + More details
          • Escaption

            14:28

            from Ben Boutwell Added 913 11 0

            Derrick can count higher than anyone else on earth. However, Jack and his psychic sidekick believe Derrick is dreaming and will do whatever it takes to free him from the dreams!

            + More details
            • Steven Style

              03:08

              from Ben Boutwell Added 820 3 1

              This is my attempt at a Steven Worster video... Music Bon Iver Towers

              + More details
              • Bloopers of 2011

                08:22

                from Ben Boutwell Added 657 3 2

                This video contains bloopers from just about every video we shot during the year 2011. enjoy a laugh or two!

                + More details
                • Henley & Levon

                  02:30

                  from Ben Boutwell Added 551 5 0

                  A day of play with Henley and Levon. Shot entirely on the GoPro Hero3 Black edition 4k @ 12fps 2.7k @ 24fps 1080 @ 60fps 720 @ 120fps All settings in ProTune mode. Music by: Frank Sinatra Fly…

                  + More details
                  • Donald Page - Best Job in the World

                    01:00

                    from Ben Boutwell Added 532 5 0

                    This was our entry for the best job in the world. We didn't win but we had fun shooting anyway...About 90% of this was done in After Effects and the other 10% in FCP.... Basically, it's…

                    + More details
                    • A Game of 21

                      02:17

                      from Ben Boutwell Added 430 6 0

                      We played a game of 21 with the GoPro mounted to the top of the backboard. This video shows only the made baskets.

                      + More details

                      What are Tags?

                      Tags

                      Tags are keywords that describe videos. For example, a video of your Hawaiian vacation might be tagged with "Hawaii," "beach," "surfing," and "sunburn."