1. Melt Beard


    from K Cohen Added 69 0 0

    Loops animation project at Second Year studies at the Film Animation program at M.H.S.o.C., Concordia University, Montreal. A surreal progression of loops synced to ludicrous sound effects. Drawn and colored in TVPaint, background created in Photoshop, composited using After Effects. Everything by: Kfir Cohen Supervisor: Luc Otter Super Awesome Thanks: Allison Plachcinski Produced at M.H.S.o.C. 2012

    + More details
    • West Wilson Tryouts 2012


      from Amie Smeykal Added 165 0 0

      + More details
      • Untitled


        from Frank Bungay Added 7 0 0

        + More details
        • Kristin Lo WCSA President Election Speech


          from Keaton Hudson Added 73 0 0

          Westmont College Junior Kristin Lo's WCSA election speech for the 2012-2013 academic school year. Since she is currently studying abroad in Istanbul, this video was made to be sent back home to all the voters on Wesmont's Campus. Enjoy - and don't forget to vote!

          + More details
          • Stop Motion - Love


            from Anita Added 249 1 0

            + More details
            • Annie" A New Deal for Christmas"


              from preemiememe Added 52 0 0

              My Daughter Played ,,,, Grace Farrell ..Sydney Matuszak

              + More details
              • March 4th Service Video


                from Bethesda Church Added 12 0 0

                Message: "Sandals of Peace" Speaker: Pastor Roy Burket Passage: Ephesians 6:15

                + More details
                • The City


                  from CASA Cares Added 2,204 0 0

                  THE CITY 2012 - Fashion Show After Party Presented by CASACARES from the John Molson School of Business Benefiting the Montreal Children's Hospital FASHION SHOW AFTER-PARTY TICKET: $25 CONTACT: Regi: facebook.com/RegiMTL - 514-622-7344 Steven: facebook.com/stevenhorng - 514-581-2210 Evangelos: facebook.com/evangelospavlis - 514-995-9475 www.casacares.com tickets@casacares.com VISIT THE FACEBOOK EVENT: https://www.facebook.com/events/334090293296558/ #THECITY2012 Video clip credits to: Peter, Tourisme Montreal, Ziad Chatila Video compilation by: Lourie Contaoe

                  + More details
                  • Building a School Bathroom


                    from Jeffrey Ball Added

                    Project Donation Page : peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=donate.contribute.projDetail&projdesc=343-300 My name is Jeffrey Ball, I'm a Peace Corps volunteer starting my second year in Ukraine. When I first arrived to my site, a small fishing town, the director of my school started talking to me about an idea she had for improving the school. “A toilet,” she said. “We need a better toilet, just go behind the school and you will see”. The school has a pit toilet that has long since become a health hazard and needs to be replaced. I have been working with my school administration and local government to add a bathroom facility to a small extension of the school. The blueprints have been drawn and the local administration has agreed to contribute 80% of the funding for the project. It's my job to fund the other 20%, $7574. So far I've raised about 2,250 close to 33%, but spring is coming soon and I want to get construction started on time. For more information about the project please visit my project donation page : peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=donate.contribute.projDetail&projdesc=343-300 Or my Blog where I'm posting updates : blog.jeffreythomasball.com/building-a-bathroom Thanks for watching and Please help me help my school.

                    + More details
                    • Школа 77 stop motion


                      from Taknado! Added 70 1 0

                      Продакшн в актовом зале действующей школы города Кемерово. Россия, Кемерово, весна 2010. http://tak-nado.com/

                      + More details

                      What are Tags?


                      Tags are keywords that describe videos. For example, a video of your Hawaiian vacation might be tagged with "Hawaii," "beach," "surfing," and "sunburn."