1. Disappearing Magic Trick

    00:58

    from Tommy Penner Added 307 5 5

    You call it stealing, I call it creatively acquiring.

    + More details
    • Where the hell is Jeff?

      01:45

      from Tommy Penner Added 123 4 1

      "You know, 85% of the time I'm down here." "Yeah, but it's the other 15% that we need you."

      + More details
      • Specs Howard Motion TV Commercial

        00:30

        from Rich Jackson Added 422 4 0

        This is a 30 second TV commercial that I produced, directed and animated. I wrote the script too. I did the graphics using photoshop and Apple Motion. These are some of the tools that I teach at the…

        + More details
        • Kinetic Typography - Digital Media Arts (Medium)

          00:15

          from Specs Howard School Added 19 3 0

          You may be the ambitious storyteller we are looking for. Join our Digital Media Arts program today! http://info.specshoward.edu/dma-kinetic-horse For completion rates and other disclosures, please…

          + More details
          • Specs Profile - Motown

            03:01

            from Tommy Penner Added 134 2 0

            From Episode 2 of Specs Profile, this entertainment piece covers the Motown Sound, including an interview with legendary Motown artist Martha Reeves. Specs Profile is a magazine style show that is…

            + More details
            • Specs Howard BMA Freestyle Friday Oct 24th

              00:46

              from Specs Howard School Added 54 2 0

              Freestyle Friday's are free events for current Specs Howard students to learn a bit extra outside the scheduled class time. They are taught by our instructors and the topics will vary. The…

              + More details
              • Specs Howard Demo Reel Summer '08

                01:50

                from Tommy Penner Added 178 2 1

                Updated 8/13/08 - Final version of my Demo Reel. Beta version of my demo reel from Specs Howard. I have camera work I'd like to add in addition to my editing work. I just wanted to get this…

                + More details
                • Specs Howard Freelancing Workshop

                  01:28

                  from Specs Howard School Added 35 2 0

                  Our Career Services department hosted an event just for grads! Freelancers currently working in the industry came in to discuss a wide variety of topics from starting a small business to what equipment…

                  + More details
                  • Mini Documentary || Woodside Pontiac Dream Center

                    03:34

                    from Samantha Seelbach Added

                    This is a mini documentary that I both directed and edited, about the Dream Center located in Pontiac, Michigan. They are a great organization dedicated to helping the people of Pontiac, as well as…

                    + More details
                    • Torture scene take 1

                      03:43

                      from Raffi Gorges Added 180 2 0

                      This is a short film done for a competition at Specs Howard by me and a few others

                      + More details

                      What are Tags?

                      Tags

                      Tags are keywords that describe videos. For example, a video of your Hawaiian vacation might be tagged with "Hawaii," "beach," "surfing," and "sunburn."