1. The Story of The Owlman of Mawnan - Steve Patterson


    from Jasper Troje Tuck Added 171 1 0

    www.jaspertrojetuck.com Press and Editorial Multimedia Piece - Hidden Cornwall Filming and Audio - Jasper Troje Tuck Editing - Jasper Troje Tuck Narration - Steve Patterson

    + More details
    • Fight to End Cancer 2015


      from On The Scene Network Added

      The 4th annual Fight to End Cancer 2015 Charity Boxing Gala in support of Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation was held at the beautiful Old Mill Inn, Toronto. This unforgettable night included 5 fights,…

      + More details
      • Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Celebrates 10 Years of the Patterson Award


        from Zeus Leyva Added

        For more than 40 years, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation has worked to improve the health and health care of all Americans. As the nation's largest philanthropy devoted solely to the public's…

        + More details
        • Curly Steve and The Cornwall Laughter Club presents The Newquay Christmas Laughter Yoga Session


          from Paul Terry Added 50 0 0

          The benefits of Laughter are incredible. Think about it: Laughter makes us feel good. Only 25% of time spent laughing is down to jokes or comedy, the other 75% happens when we’re feeling…

          + More details
          • Luck, Winnipeg Comedy 2012


            from Nancy Patterson Added 2,271 1 0

            + More details
            • Wolf Blitzer and Razors


              from Nancy Patterson Added 242 0 0

              Halifax Comedy Festival, 2008

              + More details
              • A Word to the Celebrity Obsessed


                from Nancy Patterson Added 285 0 0

                + More details
                • Steve Patterson: Barack O'Bama


                  from Nancy Patterson Added 2,697 0 0

                  Steve Martin Gala, Just For Laughs 2010

                  + More details
                  • Tricky Irish


                    from Nancy Patterson Added 3,356 0 0

                    Steve Martin Gala, Just For Laughs 2010

                    + More details
                    • Laughter Yoga - The Cornwall Laughter Club - At The Eden Project


                      from Paul Terry Added 334 2 0

                      What is Laughter Yoga? An explanation of laughter yoga filmed at the Eden Project in Cornwall http://www.edenproject.com with Steve Patterson from Peak Awareness http://www.peakawareness.co.uk and…

                      + More details

                      What are Tags?


                      Tags are keywords that describe videos. For example, a video of your Hawaiian vacation might be tagged with "Hawaii," "beach," "surfing," and "sunburn."