1. 2011 BGCT James Hassell

    29:52

    from Texas Baptists Added 65 0 0

    James Hassell delivering the Annual Sermon at the 2011 Annual Meeting of Texas Baptists in Amarillo, Texas. For more about the gathering go to texasbaptists.org/annualmeeting

    + More details
    • Bob Roberts Igniting Hope

      21:23

      from Texas Baptists Added 89 0 0

      Bob Roberts, founder and Senior Pastor of NorthWood Church, speaks during an Igniting Hope session at the Annual Meeting of Texas Baptists Tuesday, October 25, 2011 in Amarillo, Texas. For more about…

      + More details
      • Celebrating 45 Years of Ministry

        10:16

        from Texas Baptist Men Added 36 0 0

        Texas Baptist Men started with one man choosing to give his time, talent, and resources. This video celebrates his example and the thousands of volunteers who have followed and given so much through…

        + More details
        • CLC advocates for payday lending reform

          02:36

          from Texas Baptists Added 68 0 0

          Hear from Kathryn Freeman, director of public policy, and Chad Chaddick, pastor of First Baptist Church in San Marcos about how the Christian Life Commission advocates for payday lending reform through…

          + More details
          • Constructing Happy Trails Cowboy Church

            03:34

            from Texas Baptist Men Added 32 0 0

            The Retiree Builders are finishing the construction of the Happy Trails Cowboy Church in Glen Rose, TX. Pastor J.J. Jennings tells how the Retiree Builders are not only helping build their church,…

            + More details
            • Disaster Relief - how to get involved

              02:24

              from Texas Baptist Men Added 24 0 0

              On mission to join God where He is at work. We are the Texas Baptist Men Disaster Relief. Love God with more than words! You can get involved today: http://www.texasbaptistmen.org/Ministries/DisasterRelief/tabid/126/Default.aspx How…

              + More details
              • Disaster Relief - making a real difference

                04:34

                from Texas Baptist Men Added 85 0 0

                Check out www.texasbaptistmen.org to find out how you can get involved today! When disaster strikes and all is lost, the love of Jesus Christ is needed most. The mission of Texas Baptist Men Disaster…

                + More details
                • Erin's Ordination

                  48:31

                  from Kristen Harris-Bridwell Added

                  Rev. Erin James-Brown was ordained to Christian ministry by Crossppoint Fellowship of Abilene, Texas on April 15, 2012.

                  + More details
                  • God's Call to Justice in the Day of Trayvon Martin, Malala, and ISIS - Kathryn Freeman (with notes)

                    20:20

                    from School of Christian Studies Added 48 1 0

                    Kathryn Freeman speaks for Logsdon Colloquium at the South Texas School of Christian Studies in Corpus Christi, TX on September 10, 2015.

                    + More details
                    • Good News Goods, Fair Trade Video

                      04:16

                      from Charlotte Bumbulis Added 273 0 0

                      Christians are well aware of giving their 10% tithe to the church, but what about how we use the other 90%? What if we understood the connection between our everyday spending choices and those living…

                      + More details

                      What are Tags?

                      Tags

                      Tags are keywords that describe videos. For example, a video of your Hawaiian vacation might be tagged with "Hawaii," "beach," "surfing," and "sunburn."