1. (American) Over Bustle Tutorial


    from Agnes Pogórecka / Added

    2 Plays / / 0 Comments

    Tutorial of pinning up the American Bustle. The lining has 3 points, and the top layer has 7. Three rhinestone buttons are used on top layer with 4 clear buttons hidden in between.

    + More details
    • 2016 Enzoani Collection Runway


      from Enzoani / Added

      123 Plays / / 0 Comments

      The 2015 Enzoani Fashion Event took place in Los Angeles, CA at the historic Skirball Cultural Center. On June 23, 2015, Enzoani debuted the new 2016 bridal collections of Enzoani, Blue by Enzoani, and Beautiful amongst an ethereal Midsummer Night's Dream backdrop. This stunning show marks the 10 year anniversary of the Enzoani brand.

      + More details
      • Ready to Wed by Zandra Lim Designs


        from Phoeben Teocson / Added

        1,383 Plays / / 0 Comments


        + More details
        • Odessa's Closet Teaser


          from Odessa Couture / Added

          1 Play / / 0 Comments

          We are Odessa's Closet. Unmistakable aesthetics and exemplary service - these are the qualities that define our brand.

          + More details
          • Ever After Art Studio HD


            from Ever After Art Studio / Added

            191 Plays / / 0 Comments

            Learn more at https://everafterartstudio.com

            + More details
            • Ever After Art Studio


              from Ever After Art Studio / Added

              0 Plays / / 0 Comments

              + More details
              • Cash in on your used Wedding Dress


                from Gerry Duffy / Added

                Whether you are looking to BUY or even SELL a Wedding Dress - this video could help you turn that Cash into a STASH. TRADESY is a surprisingly Simple Way to buy and sell Fashion ! Find out the best kept secret in the World of Wedding Dresses, which began as one woman's small business that started in her bedroom ... and its now worth nearly One Hundred MILLION Dollars. It has a multitude of high power investors - including Sir Richard Branson, who is famous for bringing great value bargains to public attention. According to Tradesy; the average woman has only worn about 20 percent of her wardrobe in the past year. Tradesy.com, is an online consignment shop and marketplace, which is built on the idea that you can turn the other 80 percent of the items in your wardrobe into cash. It has now become the worlds largest marketplace for Pre Owned Wedding Dresses, and is now selling ALL forms of Designer Ladies Clothing as well. You can save up to 75% OFF the price of designer Wedding Gowns and clothing... with over 33 THOUSAND Brides per MONTH, looking to either buy or sell their wedding dress. . WHAT are you going to do with all that money you SAVE on buying your perfect Wedding Dress ? Why, book a professional Wedding Video - with Gerry Duffy, of course ... so you will always be able to see how Gorgeous THEEE Dress looked on You ! . Find out more about Gerry Duffy HERE: http://www.gerryduffy.ie/gerry-duffy-2015-best-irish-wedding-videographer.html

                + More details
                • Fong & Erickson Wedding Day (Same-Day-Edit Video)


                  from L.I.X. Photography / Added

                  63 Plays / / 0 Comments

                  Congratulations to Fong & Erickson !!! L.I.X. Photography WhatsApp / Tel: (+852) 6054 7852 Email: info@lixphotography.com Website: www.lixphotography.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/lixphoto

                  + More details
                  • McMunn Wedding


                    from Alyssa Burks / Added

                    1,080 Plays / / 0 Comments

                    Scarlett and Josh got married May 23, 2015 in Crawfordsville, AR. We had the awesome pleasure of capturing it all! To inquire about pricing packages, please email alyssaburksphotography@gmail.com Thank you!

                    + More details
                    • Les Trois Soeurs Trunk Show January 2014


                      from ZOUCH & LAMARE / Added

                      9 Plays / / 0 Comments

                      Luxury London based bridal boutique, Les Trois Soeurs asked us to help them with their Bridal Trunk Show hosted at Barclays in Canary Wharf. The trunk show showcased the latest collections from a host of top wedding designers including Caroline Castigliano, Jenny Packham, Amanda Wakeley, Sarah Janks and JLM Couture. Brides also met luxury bespoke jewellery designer, Lulu Kachoo and luxury florists Wildabout Flowers. Bobbi Brown and Nails Inc were also sure to pamper the brides to be as they enjoyed the trunk show over flutes of champagne.

                      + More details

                      What are Tags?


                      Tags are keywords that describe videos. For example, a video of your Hawaiian vacation might be tagged with "Hawaii," "beach," "surfing," and "sunburn."