1. Kriss Kyle and Dan Paley


    from BSD Added 6,523 54 0

    Kriss Kyle and Dan Paley busting out some moves

    + More details
    • City - White Wine


      from Salvatore Rubino Added 1,383 8 3

      Directed, Shot, and Edited by Salvatore Rubino. Canon 5d tokina 11 - 16 mm Nikon 50mm 2nd Camera - Mike Prieto PA/Makeup Artist/Wardrobe - Jaimie Hoffman

      + More details
      • Getariako Txakolina, itsasoko txinparta


        from Barking Blogs Added 470 8 0

        Txakolina ardo zuria, gaztea eta fruta-gustukoa da. Getariako Txakolina egiteko aukera eskaintzen duten mahastiak Getaria, Aia eta Zarautz eta Gipuzkoa osoko mahats-parrez beteriko mendi-mazeletan lantzen dira, itsasoko haize leunak gozatuak. Bertako bi mahats-barietate, Hondarrabi Zuri, mahastiaren %95 hartzen duena, eta Hondarrabi Beltza, gainontzeko %5; mahats-parretan eta besorako hazitako mahatsondo horien mahatsekin Getariako Txakolina egiten dugu. By: http://barkingblogs.com For: http://getariakotxakolina.com ------------ El txakoli es un vino blanco, joven y afrutado. Los viñedos con los que se elabora el Txakoli de Getaria-Getariako Txakolina son cultivados en las verdes laderas emparradas de Getaria, Aia y Zarautz, y actualmente en todo el territorio de Gipuzkoa. Dos variedades autóctonas, la Hondarrabi Zuri, que supone el 95% del viñedo, y la Hondarrabi Beltza, el 5% restante, son las cepas que cultivadas en emparrados y en expaldera producen las uvas con las que se elabora el Txakoli de Getaria. ------------ Txakoli is a young, fruity white wine. The vineyards that produce Txakoli de Getaria-Getariako Txakolina are grown on the arbors that line the green slopes of Getaria, Aia and Zarautz and the entire territory of Gipuzkoa, swaying gently in the sea breeze. Two autochthonous varieties, Hondarrabi Zuri, which makes up 95% of the vines and Hondarrabi Beltza, which represents the remaining 5%, are trained on trellises and arbours to produce the grapes used to make Txakoli de Getaria. cc-by-sa http://getariakotxakolina.com Music by Anikee http://jamendo.com/en/track/815109 Produced by http://arazi-ikt.com Concept, idea, filmed and edited by http://barkingblogs.com

        + More details
        • Making of the Code38 wine knife


          from Code38 Added 9,708 8 0

          A behind the scenes look at the Code38 and the principles behind it's design and manufacture. My friend Harry came up to Byron Bay, the most Easterly point in Australia while he was visiting from San Francisco and insisted on shooting it - we're glad he did.

          + More details
          • Perfect Pairings: Cheese and Wine


            from Madeline Puckette Added 6,409 6 0

            Learn more about wine: http://winefolly.com We sit down with Steve Jones of Cheese Bar fame to work out how to create the perfect wine and cheese pairings. A quick overview of cheater cheeses, regional matches, contrast matches and parallel pairings. Shot on site at the Cheese Bar in Portland, OR. Full article: http://winefolly.com/episode/wine-and-cheese-pairings/

            + More details
            • 'White Wine' music video by The Vernons


              from Scott Corfield Productions Added 207 4 0

              Video Directed & Produced by SCOTT CORFIELD PRODUCTIONS

              + More details
              • Drinking Kir!


                from Karlin Added 873 4 14

                My roommate just spent a month living in France, and returned to us with the delicious recipe for Kir! Kir is made by putting a small amount of creme de cassis (black currant liquor) in a glass, and topping it with white wine. Very tasty, but mostly we became interested in making our wine glasses sing.

                + More details
                • Counting Cats Counting Sheep


                  from Dagie Brundert Added 285 3 0

                  I wake up. 5 in the morning. Still dark. I have to sing: 5 in the morning and the world is still yawning, everyone is still asleep, me I'm only counting sheep.... [Music: Urban Myth, Brighton, UK]

                  + More details
                  • DrinkThisTV.com Chardonnay tasting


                    from Bob Asher Added 1,126 3 5

                    We went to BevMo! and bought 6 bottles of Chardonnay. We did a blind tasting and now we reveal our surprising favorites! Now you know what to buy right now!

                    + More details
                    • Raj Parr on Code38


                      from Code38 Added 3,006 3 0

                      Rajat Parr, Wine Director for Mina Group and partner at RN74 in San Francisco shares his thoughts on the Code38 Wine Key.

                      + More details

                      What are Tags?


                      Tags are keywords that describe videos. For example, a video of your Hawaiian vacation might be tagged with "Hawaii," "beach," "surfing," and "sunburn."