I am a professional freelance filmmaker and editor in the Sacramento area and I want to work with you on whatever video projects you have your heart set on! I mostly do local stuff, but I am willing to travel to anywhere as long as expenses are paid for. Like what you see here? That could be one of YOUR videos! Check out my website for full videos to see the total quality I offer. I do have set day and hourly rates, but I am flexible for lower budget clients and willing to work to find what is doable within your price range. Even if you are just interested in understanding the breakdown of costs for the kind of production you are looking to have or looking to create a structured plan for your video, I am always willing to sit down and talk free of charge.
A Little About Me:
- I am a Writer / Director / Editor
- I have my BA in Film Production and Analysis
- I have experience with RED, Canon DSLR, GoPro, Sony FS100, and other kinds of cameras
- I am adept with the Adobe CS6 Creative Suite and FCP7
- I have made 4 short films on a shoestring budget which won a total of 8 awards at festivals
- I was the top of my class at two different film schools.
- I was featured in an independent film magazine in August 2013 for one of my short films (deadcinema.weebly.com/)
Since every project I do is different, I am always open to new kinds of work. Just because you don't see a certain style of video in my portfolio, doesn't mean I don't do it. Feel free to ask!
Everyone I've ever worked with can vouch for my work ethic and skill sets and I do have a few connections that I could bring to the table as well.
I am currently shooting with a Canon Rebel T3i have the full Adobe CS6 Suite on my PC, but can rent any equipment needed for higher end shoots.
"Those who tell stories rule the world." - Plato
What I do:
- Graphic Design
All of which can be seen at trevormerrill.com
Along with an updated Demo Reel
My Day Rate is $265/Day, which covers up to 10 hours of work (filming/editing)
My Hourly Rate for smaller things is $25/Hour
I am available Mon-Sat at any hours that are needed
It is important to mention I don't do anything with sexual content. I have had way too many people ask me about that and I don't want that kind of stuff on my portfolio.