Emily Williams creates detailed glass sculptures inspired by the natural world. Her glass sculptures explore complex plant and sea life forms. Emily is currently working on a reef project. She is creating glass reef life such as corals, seaweed, star fish and more... Emily Williams' glass studio is located in Columbus, Georgia.
- WEBSITE - Glass sculpture portfolio and blog articles about flameworked glass.
- GLASS VIDEOS - Glass video tutorials filmed in the studio of Emily Williams.
- FACEBOOK - A lively Facebook Fan page with shared articles, photograph, and glass video
- Twitter - Sharing glass art and news in contemporary art.
- Google+ - Posting updates about my glass sculpture and web design.