1. Yes. Our name is A.I. Love You. But the A and I don’t stand for Artificial Intelligence, Allen Iverson, or Acrobats Intoxicated. But if you think it does then that’s okay. It kinda stands for all of them.
2. No we are not twins. But we are brothers by default. If we hadn’t been raised in the same household with the same bloodline since the age of 0 then we probably wouldn’t like each other. Really…
3. We are recording 3 albums simultaneously: Clouds, The GlitterWater, & Women. Life. Defeat! Usually Asi can store about 9 songs at a time and we tend to create at the same speed, but lately Che has been winning the artistic race
4. Our father made us read during the summer months for 3 hours every morning as children. He didn’t have faith in the P.G. County School System. So if we think too much we apologize…we can’t help it. But don‘t worry, we‘re not obsessive intellectual beasts.
5. We consider our music Electric-Hop. But please don’t ask us to define it. All we know is that the music comes from a sincere and honest place. It is our preferred outlet for greatness.
6. Che is a part-time swag coach. If you are unable to meet with him in person then you can order a swag pack for 3 easy payments of $39.95 Those who download any of our albums will receive 15% off of 125% of the original price.
7. Our mother’s favorite producer/artists are GangStarr, Mims, and Shabba Ranks. We are definitely gunning for that 4th spot. This is our year!!!
8. We honestly feel that a lot more can be done with music. From topics touched upon to visual representations. We just want to help those that dream of the same world we dream of. Our objectives are above the concept of competition. (Asi just read The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles)
9. A.I. Love You consists of a few selected members. Somewhat of a secret society. This group includes whoever is reading this. Once you’re in, you can’t get out. Sorry…
10. We have to convince Che on a daily basis not to use auto-tune for anything. It’s becoming harder and harder to keep him at bay. With that being said, I am creating ATA (Auto-Tune Anonymous). If you have a loved one that is combating auto-tune addiction, please give me a call as soon as possible.