Antonio Garrote


User Stats

Profile Images

Recently Uploaded

+ See all 8 videos

Recent Activity

  1. Is it possible to consider for a probabilistic XOR to happen? like there is 20% chance that a token from p1 it will go to p2 and with 80% it will go to P3. I think it is a fundamental part of many processes but I have not found petri-nets papers…