I am a documentary and people photographer in still and motion.
I Studied Art academy in Utrecht - documentary. Worked ever since (2000) for several NGO’s: Born free, Stichting Vluchteling, Amnesty International, International Rescue Commitee, Save the Children, IDF, Urgenda, etc.
worked on projects in Africa, South America, Asia, North America and Europe.
Recently (2014) made some motion content for DSM - A mini documentary about sustainable shrimpfishing - a overview Piti in Firenze - and several branding campaigns.
DSM, KPN, AEGON, SNS Bank, Getronics, Menzis, PWN, MSD, Haarlem Marketing, Converse and several Ministeries.
- 2014 Serious Request - Darfuri - Museum Zandvoort
- 2013 Haarlem ART - KUNSTLIJN
- 2011 IMMAGINE XXIV Book and solo exhibition
- 2010 ROTDOCFOTOFEST Documentary Photofestival Rotterdam -
‘close to home’
- 2010 “295” solo exhibition College Hageveld te Heemstede -
book presentation 295
- 2007 Darfur A0 Poster-campagne, Netherlands
- 2007 Photo Festival Naarden “For the Birds”.
- 2007 PANL Gold Award Documentary “Blackspots” exhibition at Amsterdam