1. Ben Stone

    Ben Stone Plus Minnesota

    Added

    Videos / Channels / Groups / Albums / Following

    Some things you probably didn't know about me... 1. Approximate 60% of my body is water. It's stands to reason that the remaining 40% is land. 2. I have the rare "T" version of the Single Nucleotide Polymorphism in my ABCC11 gene. Yeah... it's pretty cool.

Browse Following

Following Westonfan

When you follow someone on Vimeo, you subscribe to their videos, receive updates about them in your feed, and have the ability to send them messages.

Choose what appears in your feed using the Feed Manager.

Also Check Out