Broadcast Designer/Sports Producer: Sales and News Department WXYZ-TV 7 Southfield, MI 1997-2009
• Contributed to a team effort to grow a non-traditional revenue and new business sales that exceeded $4 million dollars.
• Develop branding and execute design projects for on-air promotion; id’s, promos, and commercials which support local programming.
• Selected as the team lead for multi-functional projects across sales, production, and broadcast design.
• Design graphics for clients including: DMC, Detroit Science Center, McDonalds, Visiting Physicians, Upland Hills Farm, Motor City Casino, Specs Howard Broadcast School, and a variety of plastic surgeons.
• Prepare and coordinate production guides for producers, editors, and sales team.
• Created web ads, and did full web site design.
• Art Direction- Direct in-house shoots, plan video shoots and coordinate budgets for promotions.
• Conduct pre-/post game interviews
• Help collect, and generate story content for daily sportscasts.
• Write and edit video for packages.
• Cover sporting events and log highlights for future broadcasts.
AWARDS AND HONORS:
Emmy Award – Station Re-Design WXYZ-TV
President’s Award Scripps Howard WYXZ-TV
Telly Award – Bachelor Bob Promo WXYZ-TV
Telly Award – Sports Image Promotion WXYZ-TV