Live in Novi Sad, Serbia
Languages: Serbian, English
-High School of Graphic Design "Bogdan Suput" Novi Sad; Fine Art Technician, graduated in 2000.
-Academy of Arts - Novi Sad; Academic Painter and Fine Art Professor
graduated in 2005.
- Continued involvement in the production (editing, animation, graphic design, sound design and composition) of feature films and documentaries.
Film "We and the birds that survied": Documentary (32 min). Production: ZFZ Novi Sad 2014.
- 10. Documentary Film Festival '' Golden Buklia "Velika Plana, Serbia 2015.
First prize for the film and the camera in the category of environmental films.
- Srem film fest. International Festival Documentary Tourism and Ecology in Vrdnik, Serbia 2014.
Grand Prix of the festival
- International Festival of Environmental and Tourism Film SILAFEST Serbia 2014:
Golden Pincum, the best Serbian environmental film
Film "Water = Life" documentary (39 min) Production: DRUID 2009
- International Festival of Environmental and Tourism Film SILAFEST Serbia; 2009
Golden Pincum, the best local environmental film,
Golden-wave, the best environmental film festival
- The International Film Festival Art Document, Romania "ION BOSTAN"
AWARD FOR BEST FILM ECOLOGICAL
Film "Tičije polje" documentary (8 min) Production: DRUID 2008
- ŽISEL, Omoljica, Serbia "Village today tomorrow" - Best domestic film and the functional use of sound
"Upper Danube", a documentary film (21 min) Production: Druid Cinema Club Novi Sad 2007a.
- Special Prize at the MEFEST, Bruce Serbia 2006th,
- Nature Film Festival, the Lodz, Poland