Cara Slater is an emerging Welsh Fashion Designer from North Wales, whose bold and daring designs, also have a sophisticated side. She designs for the female silhouette, paying attention to how the garment will accentuate and flatter the female figure. Before graduating in Fashion Design at the University of Glamorgan in July 2013, she attended an Art and Design Foundation course in Meirion Dwyfor College, where she had a taster of Fashion and other useful subjects, which then gave her the vital skills that would aid her in the Fashion course in University, such as life drawing, painting and graphics.
- wix.com - website of my recent projects
- twitter - twitter page with links to my other social networking sites, to keep you up to date with my recent projects etc.
- 2nd website - website showcasing my recent projects - it is primarily a website to showcase talented creatives' work
- facebook - facebook page to keep people updated and to show them lookbooks, recent photoshoots, portfolios etc.
- tumblr - blog
- issuu.com - profile to show off my lookbook and portfolio