Maria Govorukha-Keil was born on May 30, 1984 in Kyiv. She graduated 2006 from the Institute of Journalism at National University of Taras Shevchenko, Kyiv.
Her main work experience she archived in television and cinema film projects over the last 11 years, especially as following:
• In 2006, Maria became a line producer of the first Ukrainian conceptual culinary show "Menu-TV".
• After that Maria worked as director of the music channel “Star TV”.
• In 2008, she led the production studio MMG TV & FILMS.
• From 2009 till 2013, Maria was a senior producer at "435 FILMS" production company.
• In early 2013, she was elected as executive director of the Ukrainian Motion Picture Association.
Recently Maria opened her own production company "BIG HAND FILMS” Ltd., to support the demanding market with state of the art services and a team of specialists.