Phoenix House is committed to protecting and supporting individuals, families, and communities affected by addiction. We offer short-term and long-term residential, outpatient, and detoxification services designed to meet the individual needs of adolescents and adults at various stages of recovery.
Phoenix House Academy of Westchester, Shrub Oak, NY serves boys and girls between 14 and 20.5 years old who are Phoenix House residents. Teachers, counselors, and medical staff work to create an encouraging environment, as students live and study in a structured community, learning responsibility. Individual treatment services, group counseling, family therapy, academics, recreational activities, and GED preparation classes are available.
With over 150 programs in eleven states, we are committed to supporting individuals and families overcome addiction and sustain recovery.
- Phoenix House Academy Westchestr - Drug Rehab & Treatment in Shrub Oak, NY
- Phoenix House - Facebook - Phoenix House Facebook Page
- Phoenix House - YouTube Channel - YouTube - Phoenix House
- Phoenix House - Flickr - Photo Albums/Sets
- Phoenix House - Tumblr - Recovery Love
- Phoenix House - Pinterest - Phoenix House Boards on Pinterest